eyes , eyeshadow , makeups , naked , Sissy Shoppe , Urban Decay Saturday, January 17, 2015
I know this year I promised myself to do more product reviews for my online sponsor so here is it. Another Blog review of a Naked palette Yay! I just love anything about Urban Decay. Naked 2 Palette is another eye shadow palette from Urban Decay.
● PRODUCT CLAIMS ●
The most anticipated sequel of the decade! Our new palette is meticulously packed with 12 taupe-hued neutrals. The most anticipated sequel of the decade. Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows. Our palette proves once again, neutral is anything but boring, (and is downright sexy when worn Naked). Feast your eyes on our shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve lots of neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. Let's just say there's a whole new way to get Naked!
The case has an art-school inspired look with hinged lid – taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch – a real tactile experience. Plus, our palette also a double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (available only in this palette). Any self-respecting makeup lover will have to have both palettes to get their complete neutral fix!
● OVERVIEW ●
Naked 2 Palette still contains 12 pans of shadows that vary with textures and hues. It is now packaged inside a metal tin which made the eye shadows more secure from the inside. Surprisingly it is lightweight even it is with a metal tin. The palette has inclusive brush that is double ended one for shading and the other end is for blending. The bristles are really soft and easy to clean also to use. Another good point about this shadow is that it doesn't mark so easily and the mirror is better than the naked 1 palette. Mirror is now bigger that you can see your whole face in it.
Here is my second review for an urban Decay Palette. It combined with 5 new and exclusive shades and six more popular shades that can found on the previous Naked Palette.
● WEIGHT ●
Eyeshadow: 12 x 1.3g e 12 x 0.05 US oz
● THE SWATCHES ●
As you can see this palette is a lot shimmer and frosted perfect for late night engagement. Just like the first palette Naked 2 is well pigmented and has buttery soft formulas. Every shade blends well beautifully, light colors works well as a base color while darker colors can make your eyes look more dramatic.
Well I'm learning to do a darker shade of Smokey eye in the future and i'll be using this one so tune in for my tutorial.
This Palette is more on taupe based added on a slight purple undertone.
- Foxy – A creamy bisque shade with a matte finish, that is perfect for base that can counteract any darkness on the eyelid.
- Half baked – if you own the original Naked Palette this is not a new one. Shimmery bronze gold that I used as a base for my eyelids. They are a lot of people who loved this shade that is why I’m not surprise that urban decay brings back this shade.
- Bootycall – How cute this name booty, it is a shimmery cork shade it is an exclusive shade
- Chopper – A copper shimmer with a fine silver micro-glitter, a shadow has a wow factor it is somehow similar with Sidecar.
- Tease – a creamy pale brown with a matte finish and a slight purple undertones, a great choice of shadow for those who have a green eyed crease out there.
- Snakebite – this is definitely the counterpart of “Smog” from the original Naked Palette. A dark bronze shimmery with a metallic sheen.
- Suspect – a cooler, slightly dark color with a touch of shimmer taupey tone.
- Pistol – grayish with a mix of a little brown color that has a nice shimmer finish
- Verve – a pretty oyster pearl shade with a high shine finish
- YDK – one of the best selling shades in individual pot, an easy to wear cool bronze shimmer somehow similar with Sidecar.
- Busted – a new dark plumy brown shade perfect for the crease and run to the under eyes for a smokey look.
- Blackout – well it is a dark dark black color with a matte finish
● PROS ●
● CONS ●
● OVERALL / SUMMARY ●
All in all even I do have the original Palette I still love this one. I can combine all the two palette for more dramatic eye color. The casing is more sturdy much perfect for traveling. Will I buy this one again? I love the Foxy color but buying the whole palette maybe not. I just love the first palette indeed.
● Where to get it? ●
In Philippines you can get it Online Specially at Sissy Shoppe price here is less but have the same quality. Click below or contact them through the following:
Instagram : Sissy Shoppe
Facebook : Sissy Shoppe
Contact Number: 09104305607
Official Website of Urban Decay
Do you have any other palette from Urban Decay? Comment below if you want to see more reviews about them. Chao!